Sunday 15 April 2012

Staying at Home Party at TRS

Happy Sunday, everyone. It's a glorious sunny day over here. Let's hope spring is in full swing now. How about a party to celebrate? Yay! I'm in. Are you?

The Romance Studio is having a party for those who didn't go to this year's RT event. And I'm there. Join the party, leave me a comment on my post and you could end up with a copy of my next book, An Engagement Challenge. And you get to choose if you want it in eBook or Paperback too.

So what are you waiting for? See you there. Just click the link to join the party.
The party ends at midnight tonight 15/04/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews