Monday 13 August 2012

Yay! 14 August is #TweetIgbo day

Hello readers. TweetIgbo day is back hosted by http://www.kwadoigbo.org/. Most of you know my first language is Igbo, the predominant language in South East Nigeria, the region I set my current historical romance Men of Valor series.

I don't get to speak much of it these days, living in the UK. But I totally support all projects to sustain it for the future.

TweetIgbo is awareness raising event. Twitter users are encouraged to tweet in Igbo throughout the day using the hashtags #tweetigbo or #twitterigbo. I know most of my readers do not speak or read Igbo. But I'd still love your support with retweets, please.

Here are some Igbo facts:
There are approximately 30 million Igbo speaking people worldwide. Outside of Nigeria, you'll find them in USA, UK, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Equitorial Guinea, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Japan, St Lucia, Canada, St Kitts & Nevis, and Guyana amongt other countries.

So we are your neighbours. Join us to celebrate TweetIgbo day on twitter on Tuesday. And to spice things up, I'll be giving away copies of one of the Men of Valor books throughout the day. So don't miss it.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Tweeting for you. Didn't know that people speak Igbo here, but then there's a lot I don't know. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews