Sunday 15 June 2014

Can I taste her? #SexySnippets #asmsg Scores

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets. This weekly meme is hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers where we share seven sentences from a published book or work-in-progress. If you're a writer, feel free to join us by signing up at the Sexy Snippets page. Sign up opens every Tuesday and closes midnight every Saturday (UK time).

This week I'm bringing you more from my current WIP, Scores, Passion Shields book 3. I think this scene explains itself. But if you are wondering 'who the heck is Margo?' then read this Mid Week Teaser.
It is a first draft and unedited and a little longer than 7 sentences. I hope you enjoy it.

***

Her state of arousal had more to do with Ben's dominance and less about Margo's presence. Surely. She bit her bottom lip suppressing a moan as he squeezed her breasts covered in a lace bra and cotton dress.
"Lina, use both hands to open yourself for me."
Reaching down, Selina did as he instructed, cool air from the open window teasing her sex.
"How is she looking, Margo?"
"She is the prettiest lotus bud covered in morning dew." Margo swiped her pink tongue over her glossy lips. "Can I taste her, Master?"
"Can she taste you, Lina?"

 I hope you enjoyed it. Leave me a comment and remember to check out the other sexy snippets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews