Sunday 17 August 2014

You'll crave no other man but me #SexySnippets #ASMSG

Hello, sweeties! I've had a few busy weekends recently that meant I haven't participated in Sexy Snippets. With kids on holiday, I've had family and friends coming and going plus weekend trips away, like the trip up to Glasgow for the Commonwealth Games in early August.

Luckily, I have a little respite this weekend. Making Scandal and Scores are both with the editors, and I need to get back to writing Worth A Challenge. There isn't really a 'sexy' scene in it yet. So for today, I bring you one of my favourite scenes from His Strength book 2 of the Men of Valor historical romance series.

***


He caressed her breasts gently through her clothes, holding them delicately like they were prized possessions.
"I intend to suckle your ripe breasts until you beg me for more," he whispered softly against her ear, his voice coated with a husky tinge. "I'll touch and taste every part of your body till I stamp my brand on you. You'll crave no other man but me."
She held her breath in anticipation as his hand traveled down her body, stopping just above the apex between her legs.
"And when I get to your honey pot, I'll dip my tongue as well as my fingers in there and drive you crazy until you scream for me to take you any which way I choose. Shall I show you?"


Blurb:
When a warrior seeks to claim a free-spirited woman, he soon discovers a tigress unwilling to be caged.

As a young widow, Nneka yearns to be released from the obligations to her late husband’s family, and live as an independent woman. With a past colored by a brutal father, she’ll never yield to another man willingly, and will do just about anything to attain that freedom, including flouting the laws of the land.

Ikem was unable to claim Nneka once because his lineage meant he wasn’t good enough. Now fate has given him another chance, but he quickly discovers that claiming this unpredictable wildcat is easier said than done. Will he be able to convince her that succumbing to their passion is the key to her freedom?
Where to buy: http://kirutaye.com/booklist/his-strength

***

Did you enjoy the snippet? Ikem was a complex and fun character, dominant, and yet very romantic. Leave me a comment. I'd love to know what you think. And don't forget to check out these other sexy snippets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews