Sunday 15 March 2015

Are you going to answer my question? #sexysnippets #asmsg His Strength

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers where we share 7 sentences from a work-in-progress or published book. How sexy? Totally up to you. Join us. Go to the Sexy Snippets page to sign up or visit the page on Facebook.

This week I've got snippet from His Strength. Okay I admit this is more than seven sentences but I hope you enjoy it.


**************

“Are you going to answer my question or should I carry on?”
“You wouldn’t dare.” Her voice sounded more breathy than indignant.
He raised his hand and brought it down on her bum. A loud smack echoed throughout the hut.
She yelped, squirming on his lap. “Okay. I’ll tell you.”
Lifting her nightdress, he licked the spot on her bum where he’d spanked. Her soft gasp sent lightning through him. His erection swelled, jerking upward against her belly.
“Let’s hear it.” His voice sounded gruff to his ears.
He caressed her bottom and dipped his finger into her core. She was wet and hot. His tigress liked being spanked. He suppressed a grin.

Find out more about His Strength.

Check out these other sexy snippets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews