Sunday 24 May 2015

"Let me show you what you've been denying yourself" #sexysnippets #ASMSG

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers where we share 7 sentences from a work-in-progress or published book. How sexy? Totally up to you. Join us. Go to the Sexy Snippets page to sign up or visit the page on Facebook.

The Men of Valor Books 1 - 3 box set which contains the first 3 books of my historical romance series, His Treasure, His Strength and His Princess, officially releases on Monday May 25th, so today I bring you a teaser from His Strength, Book 2 in the series.
If you're interested, I'm giving away autographed paperback copies on my Facebook Page and on my Google+ page.


"I can smell your sweet essence. Stop protesting, and let me show you what you've been denying yourself." His voice had an entrancing quality, soft and filled with desire. When he looked up at her, his golden gaze was heated and filled with intoxicating promise.
What harm could his touch do, except fulfill my deep-seated fantasy? It is just one night, not a lifelong betrothal.
She couldn't afford to give up the independence she craved much more than the gratifying touch of a man. She could succumb for tonight.
*************
The Men of Valor Book 1-3 box set is now available in paperback and ebook. Visit http://www.kirutaye.com/booklist/men-of-valor-boxset for the buy links.

Thank you for reading and commenting.
Check out these sexy snippets

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews